Scary good cupcakes that make a great Halloween party treat. Enjoy trying this recipe with different frosting toppings.
– Time: About 30-35 minutes, with cooking time.
– Recipe will make 48 spooky Matcha Halloween Cupcakes
– 2 Cups FLOUR
– 1/4 Tsp (Teaspoon) SALT
– 1/2 Tbsp (Tablespoon) BAKING POWDER
– 6 oz (Ounces) room temperature BUTTER
– 1 1/2 cups SUGAR
– 2/3 cup MILK
– 2 EGGS + 1 EGG YOLK
– 2 Tbsps MATCHA SUPREME
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Mix salt, baking powder, and flour together in a bowl. Set aside.
3. In a separate cup, mix milk and Matcha tea together. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar and butter together for about 5 minutes until fluffy/creamy.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, to beat mixture in large mixing bowl. Beat each egg thoroughly after each one.
6. Add milk/tea mixture and flour mixture into batter, mixing and beating well.
7. Scoop out mixtures into cupcake tins, filling about 3/4 full. Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
8. Decorate with your favorite frosting.